Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what year footpegs will fit my \'85 750

I have a passenger footpeg on the right side of my bike and wnet to get new pegs but LP doesn't make any for my year. they do make pegs for 87 and up katanas though. will these fit? the shop I go to doesn't have any there so I can't take mine to match one up.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Re: what year footpegs will fit my \'85 750

Some one here should be able to help you out with a used set.(Mr.Gixxer, Mr.Tris?) Or if you just want new ones and have a old one to compare and a shop with a good return policy try 1100 pegs 88-90 may work.
Bones

·
Premium Member
838 Posts

Sorry I don't have any spare pegs.

·
Registered
468 Posts

I ordered a set of OEM '86 750 pegs from Bikebandit.com, to replace the 1100 OEM pegs on my bike that had rubber inserts.

Try Bikebandit.com, but you'll have to buy a pair. If you want my well worn rubber-insert 1100 pegs cheap, email me.

·
Banned
11,514 Posts

my pegs are not too pretty either

did you get those 750 pegs yet DJ?

Lockhart Phillips doesn't have any pegs to fit the old beasts?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

No Lockhart Phillips doesn't list anything for '85-'88 750s The oldest stuff they have is from '88 up. I figure if I'm going to get new pegs, I'd prefer some racier ones. that's why I'm trying to see what will fit and then I can just order them from their catalogue.

by the way, I saw some rearsets on an '02 750 at the shop and the guy there told me they were $750 CAN!!! What the hell!? that's a lot of frikkin money for some bits of aluminum.....they did look purdy though

·
Registered
468 Posts

Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:
did you get those 750 pegs yet DJ?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, I been rockin' the 750 pegs for over a year. Without the rubber inserts they look racier. I would have preferred aftermarket, but I found out the same thing as everyone else did... they just don't make 'em, except custom rearsets for megabuxx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts