Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is, her name is Katrina, she lets me ride her anytime I want.

Let me know what you guys think. The exhaust will come later.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ohh yea, mods are only visual for now.
puig doublebubble windscreen
gel seat
fender eliminator
wheel stripes
clear 3mm gas tank vinal for protection
frame sliders
swingarm spools
powdercoated front/rear sets and leavers/rear axel square thingy dingy (black)

Still to come:
Exhaust, I dont know which one
Maybe a rear tire hugger, cant find one I like yet
Eventually new sprockets/red AFAM chain when needed

Ohh yea, sorry about the big pics, I shoulda sized em down a bit but did'nt have time.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I like her !

She has a real nice body !

Just don't cheat on her, or say " I wish I had a 750"
and you will ride her for many days to "COME " ha !

Enjoy nice ride !

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The red striping on the tires came from tape works. Its the CBR red color. They say that its the closest to the color of the red R and 600 on the bike that you can get.
As far as gear I have alot but still need to get full leathers. I'm a freak, at 6'5" and now 205lbs (will be bigger when I lift again) its hard to find a suit but I'm looken......

As far as mods go for more power I like how the stock exhaust sounds. On my old 900RR I had a 2 brothers exhaust (slipon) it was deep, sounded good but I like the quite sound as of now on the gixxer.
I guess you could say I'm not to worried about performance mods, I ride the snot out of the bike anyway/dont piss around, its fast enough for the street or track to in my opinion.
I need a suit though, hope to find one before winter is over so wish me luck.

Thanks for the compliments guys/gals

·
Registered
535 Posts
Nice bike, same as mine... wish I could like the red wheel trim, I just can't seem to get a positive vibe from it. But otherwise, nice!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Question:
Im putting my rearsets back together right now from the powdercoater. Which side of the bike is considered left? As your looking at it from the front or back? I am having trouble figuring out which part connects to the dirver peg, the one with the L on it or R. And does the letter face up or down towards the ground? Maybe a really close picture of the area where the bolt goes through into the driver peg would help. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
a good automotive striper can also match the red color and stripe your wheels. the guy we use said about $50.00 to do it.
$19.95 from tapeworks.com. Do it yourself/take your time. Save $30.00. Its hard though to get straight so I can see you point about getting someone that does it everyday to help.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Question:
Im putting my rearsets back together right now from the powdercoater. Which side of the bike is considered left? As your looking at it from the front or back? I am having trouble figuring out which part connects to the dirver peg, the one with the L on it or R. And does the letter face up or down towards the ground? Maybe a really close picture of the area where the bolt goes through into the driver peg would help. Thanks in advance.
I have no idea what your talking about. The left and right side is always said like this, "shifter side or rear brake side". That would help me out a little. Ohh wait, if your talking about the R & the L the only R & L I see is on the rear pegs. Is this what your talking about cuz if so then the L goes on the shifter side and the R goes on the rear brake side.
That help?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts