Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 6'1" and weigh 245lbs, right now the bike is set at factory setting for the suspension. If I understand right these settings are for a 160lbs person. I am just a little over that. I saw the settings that the Sportbike magazine suggested, but would like to get a better feedback from someone that knows something that might work best for me. The type riding I do is mostly corners and high speed from time to time. I don't like to nor do I really know how to do wheelies. The bike I have is an 04 750, everything is stock except for a Yosh. When the tires wear out what seems to be working the best on these bikes for the riding that I like to do? Thanks so much.

·
Banned
12,729 Posts
well i'm that heighth and at 195lbs. I use the sport rider settings and they've been great. So all I could say since I'm not some kind of pro. racer or expert - is just to go a little stiffer if you think the sport rider isn't enough. I do wheelies (limited now), track days, and sweepers/tight stuff here in San Antonio.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Anyone have a link or resourse that goes into detail how to adjusts suspension based on weight/height? thanks

·
Premium Member
21,707 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.