Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
ya'll need to lay off all this squid BS. Everyone on here was a beginner at one point in time. As many members as they have on here you criticize and mock them and push them to do shit they shouldn't and they wreck and get hurt. Then you all i'm sorry get well wish you luck dude. Fukkin hypocrites

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
03cobra said:
ya'll need to lay off all this squid BS. Everyone on here was a beginner at one point in time. As many members as they have on here you criticize and mock them and push them to do shit they shouldn't and they wreck and get hurt. Then you all i'm sorry get well wish you luck dude. Fukkin hypocrites
I take it you are one of them? :squid

·
Registered
158 Posts
down_on_monday said:
complete dumbasses!!!!
+1 on that

03cobra said:
Im guessing you didnt watch the video.

·
Drama Queen that Loves Baby Battered covered Twat-
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
03cobra said:
Buddy, there's a big difference between being a beginner and doing the shit these guy do... If you're consider this a bigger, you may be one brother man:squid

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
03cobra said:
So, you're the one on the Huffy? :hammer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.