Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn,havent been here in awhile&see all kinds of new shit floatin' around....
MMC,E-Thugs,Brian getting married(congrats:cheers ).....

I'm so glad none of my "boys" PM'd me,e-mailed me or even called me to invite me to be part of the fun:sad ....Bastards,all of you!

Anyway,I'm back:flipoff

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
where the fuck have you been man? johny and i were wondering what happened to you the other day. everything okay?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I became fed up with the bikes after the last englishtown rental in august&have parked them&not even so much as looked at them since.I didnt even drain the race fuel out(gonna cause problems)I was about to sell em all&even had the Gamma on e-bay but cancelled the auction a few hrs before it ended.I closed it&the bidding was still climbing at $15,000....

The next day after englishtown I went back to the gym&have been hitting it extremely hard since.I needed to get the fuck away from the bikes(like Johny did awhile back)as they were consuming me&I was spending thousands&thousands of dollars like a crazed lunatic.

At the moment,I still have 0 interest in the bikes,and stopped posting/logging on to GDC as well a few months back.I decided to pop in to see whats up&was going thru a shitload of PM's from people wondering where i was.But none were from the NYC crew.It's all good.

Work is busy as the general foreman left our job to start another job&now I've taken over as general to finish&get the C.O.I'm under alot of pressure to finish,but I have a great crew&will come in on time.Looks like I'll be with this contractor for awhile...Johnhy,dump 638&come work for me,you'll be wearing diamonds the size of grapefruits;)

The Porsche was sold a few weeks back&I havent decided what to get next.

well,thats basically it

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if your serious,we need men as we have 100% employment.You have to talk to your BA & get your Travelers Card & then I can make a few calls

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
oldgixxer said:
if your serious,we need men as we have 100% employment.You have to talk to your BA & get your Travelers Card & then I can make a few calls
whats a travelers card?? I stay in 638 and come work temp for your local??

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
can i come work for you too?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JohnyCakes said:
whats a travelers card?? I stay in 638 and come work temp for your local??
Exactly.
But I forgot your an apprentice,theyre not allowed to travel.Sorry...

Ant,I have just the job for you.I need someone to do some work for me.
PM me if interested,it pays better then plumbing

·
Premium Member
5,885 Posts
welcome Back OG, i tied callin u a few times up at Bear mtn but it kept gion striaght to Voicemail....figured u mighta been outta the country or somethin...welcome back regardless

BTW, y would leavin race gas in cause problems?

·
Lifetime Royalty Member
1,189 Posts
Sup OG....How's the babies? I heard you were in the Carolinas, is that true.....I don't mind coming to work for you send me the details....

·
Banned
355 Posts
oldgixxer said:
I became fed up with the bikes after the last englishtown rental in august&have parked them&not even so much as looked at them since.I didnt even drain the race fuel out(gonna cause problems)I was about to sell em all&even had the Gamma on e-bay but cancelled the auction a few hrs before it ended.I closed it&the bidding was still climbing at $15,000....

The next day after englishtown I went back to the gym&have been hitting it extremely hard since.I needed to get the fuck away from the bikes(like Johny did awhile back)as they were consuming me&I was spending thousands&thousands of dollars like a crazed lunatic.

At the moment,I still have 0 interest in the bikes,and stopped posting/logging on to GDC as well a few months back.I decided to pop in to see whats up&was going thru a shitload of PM's from people wondering where i was.But none were from the NYC crew.It's all good.

Work is busy as the general foreman left our job to start another job&now I've taken over as general to finish&get the C.O.I'm under alot of pressure to finish,but I have a great crew&will come in on time.Looks like I'll be with this contractor for awhile...Johnhy,dump 638&come work for me,you'll be wearing diamonds the size of grapefruits;)

The Porsche was sold a few weeks back&I havent decided what to get next.

well,thats basically it

Welcom Back!

Pick up the new C6 Corvette to replace the Porsche.
You will NOT be dissapointed.

The new ZO6 is running 10's from the factory at close to 130mph with a 200mph top end.
But' I'm sure a track guy like yourself already knows the above.

Regardless,
I LOVE mine.

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
i actually feel kinda bad about not calling or pming you rob...

i do apologize.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.