Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slap some vaseline on those rosey cheeks of yours, that should do the trick. And think of the sensation that you will get when it slides down to your sack.............
fleshy

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
When riding around in assless chaps and no pants on how the fuck do I keep my ass from sticking to the seat?

Chicks dig it butt (hu hu hu) it hurts when I get off the seat and some of my ass Flesh (hu hu hu) rips from my butt!

Help a brotha out.

jontflesh

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
its easy just get a huge can of hairspray and coat the seat with it .........no problem

·
Registered
518 Posts
if you'd properly armor-all your seat you wouldn't have this problem...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Simple....make sure you have a serious case of the scoots before riding. The persistant anal leakage should offer plenty of anti sticktion lubricant.

Now women....how do they do the same without leaving a hickey on the upholstery?

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
phreakITR is the only sane person here. I think I'll create an FAQ about the correct parts of your bike to Armorall (tyres, seat, grips) as well as exactly how much WD-40 to use on brake pads.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
ya wraps yourself in saran wrap, ya silly manwhore. notorious wife thought that one up i believe...

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Fleshy...rig yer oil leakin bike so it squirts a little on the seat and your problem is solved. Plus it'll help ya move around on the seat when transitioning from full lean left to right and vice versa.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got a solution to your whole
problem.
Your crazy ass needs to stop wearing
assless chaps
PROBLEM SOLVED

later

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tricky:
I got a solution to your whole
problem.
Your crazy ass needs to stop wearing
assless chaps
PROBLEM SOLVED

later
<hr></blockquote>

what kinda lame ass solution is that?
I don't tell ya momma to put her panties back on just cuz her ass hurts when I plug her from behind...

I suggest replacing your seat with a large plastic dildo to hold you in place without the sticking action.

·
Registered
919 Posts
as a brother of the same problem i know you obviously aint riding fast enough. I now ride everywhere at 110% and the scares provide warm slippy stff to keep my arse chaff free for days

·
Registered
518 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nudiepix:

what kinda lame ass solution is that?
I don't tell ya momma to put her panties back on just cuz her ass hurts when I plug her from behind...
<hr></blockquote>

HAHAHAHHAHAHA ohh my GOD I can't do this shit anymore this shit is fuckin' HILARIOUS! MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOP!!!! OWWWWW SIDES HURTING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!

-phreak

·
Registered
3,554 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just use the KY left over from last night. Works great and should remedy this problem.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts