Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, a buddy of mine is lookin into getting a new bike. Bit strapped for cash though, just wondering what you guys would be out lookin for if you had around $4500 + - a few hundred either way.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
another $4500

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Originally posted by Mach9:
Hey guys, a buddy of mine is lookin into getting a new bike. Bit strapped for cash though, just wondering what you guys would be out lookin for if you had around $4500 + - a few hundred either way.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">how much experience does your buddy have?

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
i know it would be tough todo if you have $$ in hand, but waiting till the winter to buy can save ya some serious$$$

sms

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have seen alot of newer 600's for cheap cash, hate to say it also but theres alot of Honda CBR 600's for sale out there for cheap money like and F2 or F3 whihc is a little older but not too old.

·
Registered
9,299 Posts
I bought my 97 750 with 2500 miles on it for 4800 bucks. Never been down, not a scratch on it. I know it's a good deal, but they are out there.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I got my 99 750 from a women scorn (her husband left her with a $300 payment) They had it financed short term, they owed $5200 and I bought it for $4500. It had 3000 miles, bone stock, never down. I almost wrecked to get to her house to buy it
So.... the deals are out there, just got to look patiently. Good Luck!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts