Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all hail the king. the king has spoken...

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
you got it Notorius!!! I remember way back when, when Dustin was in here modding, and he A) invented everything and B) peed on everything

way to go Dave

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
OK guys, just a quick note about what this forum is for.

Originally this was a forum to have a bit of fun in, and basically talk shit about bikes (hence the carbon fibre undies). So if you're thinking about replacing your motor with a soviet built jet engine, this is the place.

As we're called the Squid Farm, we'd better become the best damn Squids we can be, so for you guys that are Icy Hot Stuntas, helps us one wheel wannabes out.

Real technical questions are OK in here, but I may move them to a forum that is more appropriate and where they'll recieve a better answer.

Peeing on things is mandatory.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I invented using an F15 jet engine, and I didn't pee on anything. I pOOped in the sink.

I still love all of you, espicially that closet-case, Hunter.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DustinBrantner:
I invented using an F15 jet engine, and I didn't pee on anything. I pOOped in the sink.

<hr></blockquote>

wasup Dustin! Nice to know you're still lurking

·
Registered
0 Posts
Not much, man. Going to school for network administration, and working in tech support for an ISP. I don't ride much anymore. I just stopped by the site to find the pic of my bike. Going to use it in a for sale ad.

Holler,
Dustin

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DustinBrantner:

<hr></blockquote>

get over your self Dustin.. you still Mr. Ghetto wannabe gangster?

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CorvetteChris:
OOH the Icy Hot Stuntaz are even famous on this board huh?
<hr></blockquote>

Hell yeah, I wanna be just like them

·
Registered
159 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NotoriousREV:

Hell yeah, I wanna be just like them
<hr></blockquote>

Don't we all? DON'T we ALL?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts