Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's happened to this board of late? There's been jack fuck all activity here for months now, for example: there's been no new posts since yesterday arvo!! I remember where if you didn't check everyday there would be too much shit to sort through the next day. What's the cause? I know Ryan and Symb ain't whoring as much as they used to and some of the regulars have become transients but there must be more.
I mean do we need Killa back? Maybe he can kick some life back in like he's done before...this in that case is an official call for whoever you are, bring killa back damnit!!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Ever since GixR gave up riding, I went into deep depression and lost my incentive to bullshit talk on here.

That and Sym has herpies

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
It's actually herpes, which would explain that limp dick Ryan was talking about.

Me, I'm always riding other peoples bikes (alot of my friends work over seas / interstate etc) I'm the official bike sitter amongst my mates as they know I'm bikeless. So I dont need to ask about maintenance (beyond what I already know and do for mates) or mods etc.

Truth is though I just dont feel the mateship and chemistry we once had in here
we had a differnet mob of people that don't post anymore and I guess thats pretty much why I don't as much. We used to meet up for bbq's parties track days and rides.....they have all become alot more difficult

Not that you guys dont rock
more so cos i dont own a bike.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ever since GixR gave up riding, I went into deep depression and lost my incentive to bullshit talk on here.
Your only depressed because you don't get to see me in leather anymore bee

I think there has been less ride & tech talk in the more recent times and more just crapping on. No one posts pictures from their weekend rides etc like they used to....also with some of the bullshit/smartarse talk that goes on, its no wonder that some people don't bother posting!
Like when did we get so cool that we are baggin out some guy who just got his learners and is asking for some friendly advice ????

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Also, it's been summer, so we've been doing less nerdly things than posting on internet forums

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Problem is:

Sym and Ryan don't fight like they used to
Padros & Uncle don't post pics of their stunting anymore - i'll always call you both posers anyway

Jase and GixR have turned into girls and dont ride anymore
MattW is just a girl period...
Wacky and Beestroyer are soft cocks and don't come riding anymore
The NSW guys aren't planning a BBQ so there no need for ten million posts from them all to get it organised

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Given Kawasaki are current class leaders in the 600cc and 1000cc sports bikes i don't think owning a kawasaki is a bad thing. Maybe all of you should take a hint!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Oh, my mistake, I thought Corser rode something else in WSBK...

And I rode the Spurs last weekend! Mmmm, Black Spur in pouring rain

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I didnt have a job so had to pay for net time for about 5 months. Now (as of thursday) i work for a KAWASAKI dealer (but still ride an oil smoke blowing, plug fowling GSXR100) and dont have time to get on here much.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Granted, but by what rationale do you claim that Brand K are class leaders? Surely not Masterbike? Honda and Yamaha sell more 1000cc sportsbikes, so they're leading the class in sales. I'll admit the ZX-6R is a class leader, but only cos it's in a class of 1. Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-K (my first bike was a ZZR-250), I'm just not seeing your reasoning.

OOMD - Nice going on the new job. Whatcha doing there?

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
dont worry guys...
your favourite whore will return in just over a month...
once i get back to my computer and cable modem i will return to my old ways...
going to rio de janeiro tomorrow...

and back to buenos aires after that...
then i just have to cruise through to peru to see machu pichu...
and onto the states to visit la, san diego, tijuana and vegas...
after that i should be home around the 22nd of may or something...
im now bikeless too nolz coz i sold my trx...
but im thinking of buying a postie when i return...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Im the new parts guy.
Steep learning curve, i know very little about bike mechanics. But i guess im gonna learn.

Its a small place. Me, the mechanic and the owner.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
im now bikeless too nolz coz i sold my trx...
but im thinking of buying a postie when i return...
ohhh snap! shieeet! I didnt even know you had a trx!!! I'm sure you shouldn't have a problem picking up a new ride mate....even if it is a postie
I'm sure you'll figure out how to wheelie it
or Padros will come up and show you how its done

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
quit your whinging over 36cc, its makes stuff all difference, i've ridden the 600RR and gixxer 600 and there is nothing in it acceleration ways

not just masterbike, most of the reviews i've read in bike mags have put the kwackas at the top since the start of 2004

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Your only depressed because you don't get to see me in leather anymore bee

I think there has been less ride & tech talk in the more recent times and more just crapping on. No one posts pictures from their weekend rides etc like they used to....also with some of the bullshit/smartarse talk that goes on, its no wonder that some people don't bother posting!
Like when did we get so cool that we are baggin out some guy who just got his learners and is asking for some friendly advice ????
I'll agree with ya on the Bee comment Rusty. Also with the pics I still keep posting but not as much cos everytime I do Insano goes on about Padros posting pics yet again...we need more contributors then just me! Lastly I hope your not referring to Shane when you mention the learner getting sledged. Firstly he is not even a learner yet, if you read his posts properly he was only doing his PRE-Learner course which he passed. Either way I was only being stupid with my responses and not actually attacking him...like saying can you ride a BMX now...which is correct because you can't ride anything motorised after a PRE test. So it wasn't offensive or personal and he cracked the shits over it and that's when I did get nasty. So it wasn't a case of we think were too cool...it's a case of, if you have no humour and crack the shits then expect to have that button pushed even more cos that's part of bikes...you cop jokes about your 250 when your on restriction and take it with the territory cos its all part of it and never anything more then being in jest. Like when I'd give you shit about your change to Hondas...and can now give you shit about choosing to give up riding but still be posting on a bike forum. It's all fun so if someone can't take a dig then I have no sympathy or little violins for them....they can always go to netrider and hang with the politically correct Ulysses types.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Given Kawasaki are current class leaders in the 600cc and 1000cc sports bikes i don't think owning a kawasaki is a bad thing. Maybe all of you should take a hint!
It's official...insano is now living in the same reality this guy is living in!!!

http://gprime.net/video.php/magicmissile

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.