Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ladies, I need to figure out what size of suit my wife needs. shes 5' 9 and 125 pounds. Im guessing a 38 but i may be way off. thanks!

·
Banned
975 Posts
I think he means in mens sizes. 38 sounds about right if men sizes is all that is available.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Mens suits do NOT fit women, unless they are built like a man, and even then they are rarely still proper fitting.

I would never recommend a mens suit, on a woman, with the fact women's suits are readily available these days

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
Mens suits do NOT fit women, unless they are built like a man, and even then they are rarely still proper fitting.

I would never recommend a mens suit, on a woman, with the fact women's suits are readily available these days
what he said.

there are many more optins for women then there used to be. there's no reason to get a poorly fitting men's suit when there are very good women's suits available

·
Registered
89 Posts
When I first ordered my leather pants they measured me and told me I was an extra small, but they were WAY too small. A small did me just fine, I am 5'4 and 110 lb. I think my jacket is a medium because I wanted to be able to wear a sweater under it. All my gear is by scorpion, I am not sure how other gear fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts