Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your opinion, with the stickers or without? I photochopped the stickers off...I think I like it better that way...what color rimtape...blue or red?
Thanks!

·
Registered
337 Posts
i have the same bike.
rim tape , blue, thin line.
just did it on mine and love it, i got the thinist they had.
like the rear without but would like it in blue to match the tank

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah, i agree. definately go with out the stickers on the tail. but i think that the tail would definately look better blue, same as the tank. i am about to get mine painted that color, cause i've seen pics and it makes the whole bike look more sleek, IMO.

·
Registered
313 Posts
i have the bike painted same color the tank but the tail, kinda like the white tail but im thinking about having it painted to match the rest,

·
Registered
40 Posts
without............
[image]

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am going to say with. The bike looks very nice. I would perfer it with some type of blue back there. The white is saying, "I am cold, cover me up with something, Dammit!!"

·
Registered
303 Posts
thats the reason that i havent taken my stickers off the tail.looks TO plain all white,and i dont have the money to get it painted.but it would look sweet blue though.

·
Registered
650 Posts
definitely with the sticker. without just looks like u messed something up.. too plain imo. need the sticker to kinda 'even' out the looks of the bike. the blue tail looks nice too.. but blue is dark..and the white stands out and makes the tail look sharp.. especially with the red taillight.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i was wondering u were all talking about having ur tail painted but doesnt the tail off the 750 match the blue on the tank so then u could pick up one of those on ebay then sale urs for the same price and be out no money. just and idea cause thats what i thinkin about doin on my the color does match right?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
white w/o stickers looks like they didnt finish your bike.

blue w/o looks tight and may look better with some sort of white or sticker on it..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts