Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the A* Stella Cat pants- overall decent pants, but the waist is really high. I had to go up almost 2 sizes to fit my butt, so the waist is also too big. I may get them altered but I'm curious what other girls are wearing in leathers.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I have the A* Stella Bat pants. The 42 was a good size 6 fit. I'm short 5'1" and they could be shorter for me, but still work inside my boots. They're a little high waisted on me too, but they should be to fit the more average height woman. The quality is very good. There is full leather in the crotch also, which is nice for protection, but isn't as comfortable as a stretch panel.

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
i have an ixs one piece that i wear on the track or if i'm gonna be a jack ass on the street.

the tho joe rocket and a* have good suits/2 pieces for women too. i will say for women, our a* stuff sold better (haven't been at the shop in a while tho) seemed to be a better fit for most. i would recommend finding a good leather alterations place and get it altered. just make sure they sew it back up with similar or better stitching. i'd ask if they've done any motorcycle gear before.

·
Registered
13 Posts
teknic pants (i have a 2 piece suit with a teknic jacket as well) and although they are great pants with protection and ventilation... they are really high on my waist as well. I bought 2 different styles and 3 different sizes hoping to find something that doesn't come up to my bra with no avail. I do love the pants though, so I just got used to it. Us women don't have the variety men do...... Good

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
I finally broke and bought this a few weeks ago. Haven't tried them out yet as it's just too hot to go riding. It is a 2 piece so I will likely wear my mesh jacket till it cools off in November. At $195.00 I couldn't resist buying it.

Attachments

·
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
4,403 Posts
I finally broke and bought this a few weeks ago. Haven't tried them out yet as it's just too hot to go riding. It is a 2 piece so I will likely wear my mesh jacket till it cools off in November. At $195.00 I couldn't resist buying it.
That was only $195?? Is it armored or just leather? Do you have a link to where you bought it? And the most important thing....Do they come in a different color? :lmao

I have some Teknic leather pants now but have been really wanting to purchase a suit. (that is comfortable and has good ventilation)

·
Registered
118 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^That's hawt....I got a white mesh Icon jacket and a pink leather Icon pants. I want a dark colored full suit though cause I'm gettin tired of all the attention the pink seems to draw.

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
Attn on the street isn't a bad thing. I've found that more ppl see me with my highlighted pink jacket. The upside to that too is that most ppl are much nicer when they realize you're a CHICK on a bike. Sone of the dbag sportbike stigma disappears.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts