Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good jacket for my wife i wanted to know what you girls like thanks for any help you can give :cheers

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Leather or textile?

I have Scorpion and Icon jackets so far, of both types of fabric. Really like them both.
Scorpion nip/tuck

icon hella crossbones

both have a good amount of ties/belts to fit the jacket to you. Scorpion held up in a low side so far, haven't tested out the Hella.

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
my leather jackets:
corsa alstare/corona replica
icon kitty

textile:
icon merc

both fit well. a* is good too but women's sizes generally run pretty small so make sure she tries them on.

joe rocket has some decent gear too that a lot of women like, but i've found that the armor, especially in the shoulders, doesn't fit as snuggly as i'd like.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
If money is an issue, check out newenough.com, especially their closeouts section. They have some great deals & perfect service (including great return policy). And no one beats their reviews, commentary, and additional photos of the gear!

I have the Cortech LNX leather & it's held up very well, but most are sold-out now. Great for all except the hottest conditions (like 90 deg. in slow traffic).

·
Registered
84 Posts
my gf doesnt have a jacket but by the looks of the title of this thread you should probably buy tuition to an english class before you spend $ on the jacket :lmao:_001_tt2:

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
my gf doesnt have a jacket but by the looks of the title of this thread you should probably buy tuition to an english class before you spend $ on the jacket :lmao:_001_tt2:
Wow, strong poster :monkeyface

And considering how many errors *you* just made in your post...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Totally go with leather! look at the A* rc1! I've had a few leather jackets, the RC1 is the most comfortable and best fitting!

edit: sorry... maybe I should read the original post better first! haha!
Although, my wife rides with a Frank Thomas xTi jacket... it's a nice jacket and fits her well...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Leather or textile?

I have Scorpion and Icon jackets so far, of both types of fabric. Really like them both.
Scorpion nip/tuck

icon hella crossbones

both have a good amount of ties/belts to fit the jacket to you. Scorpion held up in a low side so far, haven't tested out the Hella.

The skull one is so cute.... girls + cute jackets = sexy!!

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you feel better now ? ohh yea ha ha :cheers

ohh and to everyone else thanks for all the good input i have some choices

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
Seriously, :wtf is wrong with you?

Perhaps your own post insulting others English should at bare minimum, BE UNDERSTANDABLE. now stfu :rolleyes

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got my wife the cortech lrx jacket. Its very nice for the price. It has vents and a zip out liner for the summer. She likes it and says its very comfortable. It was 145 from kneedraggers.com.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts