Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between Kanye's vomit of random words, Roseanne's on-air meltdown, that "Empire" douchebag crying & indignant when he was doubted and now, R Kelly's crying tantrum interview...
A guy who is accused of the sexual assault of multiple underage girls is asked if he likes young women or older women screams-out "I love ALL women!!!". :spit

3/4 of those are surely pill-related but this latest one is definitely IQ-related - what a maroon.

The news continues to be funnier than any tv show :lmao Canada is so bloody boring.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
who cares?

I still have no clue why people put celebrities on some sort of pedestal, especially actors/Hollywood-types with respect to their opinions and political ideologies. They are literally people who get paid to act and pretend they are someone else.

·
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Idunno... you have a point - Maybe it's because if they weren't celebrities, they wouldn't feel the shameless sense of entitlement that leads to the arrogance (combined with their natural stupidity) required to put on such a 'show'.
And if they weren't celebrities, they also wouldn't get the spotlight required for us to be able to laugh at them. If some non-famous douchebag was accused of any of these offenses, he wouldn't get an interview like any of these twats.

It's like this duck dynasty moron talking about healthcare: His 'talking points' are so retarded, we'd never hear them but since he's a minor celebrity, he gets airtime and we get to laugh.

:facepalm (skip to 7:22)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Idunno... you have a point - Maybe it's because if they weren't celebrities, they wouldn't feel the shameless sense of entitlement that leads to the arrogance (combined with their natural stupidity) required to put on such a 'show'.
And if they weren't celebrities, they also wouldn't get the spotlight required for us to be able to laugh at them. If some non-famous douchebag was accused of any of these offenses, he wouldn't get an interview like any of these twats.

It's like this duck dynasty moron talking about healthcare: His 'talking points' are so retarded, we'd never hear them but since he's a minor celebrity, he gets airtime and we get to laugh.

:facepalm (skip to 7:22)

:Lmfao that is great!! Yeah, we have very amusing people in the USA. They get annoying quickly though.

·
Super Moderator
14,989 Posts
Yeah man it's pretty pathetic but folks here will always be fascinated with the lives of celebrities and there are profits to be made from any turmoil that they are involved in.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I friggen loved R Kelly's melt down. I'm sure he scared the shit out of that poor woman. Yep ...he abuses women all right with a temper like that.

Canada has drama too. The leader can't keep his women in line. Maybe him and Kelly should chat.

·
Administrator
13,378 Posts
I love watching movies or TV sitcoms ... but I don’t hold the actors in the same respect as say a sports person.

They actually have skills that I can relate to and admire ...

·
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love watching movies or TV sitcoms ... but I don’t hold the actors in the same respect as say a sports person.

They actually have skills that I can relate to and admire ...

Of course - but an athlete melting-down is a far rarer event. I can think of 3 over my life and none are anywhere near as funny as the past 60 days of tv 'personalities'. :biggrin

·
Administrator
13,378 Posts
Of course - but an athlete melting-down is a far rarer event. I can think of 3 over my life and none are anywhere near as funny as the past 60 days of tv 'personalities'. :biggrin
That would be because most sports identities are just normal people ... sometimes even shy.

Actors rely on hype ... whether that be good or bad , they love attention

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts

·
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Omg head over to youtube to check out SNL's interview spoof. It's fucking awesome :lmao

I'd link it in here but I couldn't find one that wasn't weirdly zoomed-in.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
my favourite celeb is bill burr
the guy is a fucking pissa.

·
Registered
74 Posts
“The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance."-Robert A. Heinlein

^^^This quote nails it.

We pay them to entertain us.
I don't give a shit about their personal opinion. Especially on politics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts