Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everyone, I have the hotbodies exhaust. I am taking it off and putting an Arata or Tiforce high mount on it. I recall taking off some box thingy as well when I installed the hotbodies exhaust. Is anyone familiar with what I am talking about. I want to get my low end and midrange up more. Do I need to put that back on as well? What is the purpose of it? Will it be a factor in getting more low end and midrange?

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
yeah, if thats it, check out some of the earlier post on what to do inorder to not have the error light "F1" come on. I didn't know crap about it before putting my Hindle race system on, but now....I know, and knowing is half the battle.....GI JOE.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,837 Posts
A pic is mandatory.

PS if performance is a concern, the hot bodies butthole exhaust is the wrong choice.

It does kinda look like an asshole doesn't it. So utterly stupid looking. Hey, while we're on the topic, think anyone on here could photochop a pic of a guy having sex with one of those undertail exhausts? LOLOL

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I imagine the whole undertail would eventually look sooty, cruddy and nasty after that butthole craps on it for a while. Great name for an ugly product by the way.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,837 Posts
I imagine the whole undertail would eventually look sooty, cruddy and nasty after that butthole craps on it for a while. Great name for an ugly product by the way.
Not only that, but if you look at their website, the ad for the pipe make no mention at all of any performance improvement from it, so it's pretty much a guaranteed power loss. Truely squid-ish indeed

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A pic is mandatory.

PS if performance is a concern, the hot bodies butthole exhaust is the wrong choice.

It does kinda look like an asshole doesn't it. So utterly stupid looking. Hey, while we're on the topic, think anyone on here could photochop a pic of a guy having sex with one of those undertail exhausts? LOLOL

I am sorry but I beg to differ. That undertail is hot. It fits the zuk1k perfectly. Tell me what makes it so ugly. Also post up any undertail with an exhaust that looks better. For that matter any undertail period that looks better. I have yet to see one.

·
Registered
12,388 Posts
A pic is mandatory.

I am sorry but I beg to differ. That undertail is hot. It fits the zuk1k perfectly. Tell me what makes it so ugly. Also post up any undertail with an exhaust that looks better. For that matter any undertail period that looks better. I have yet to see one.

Thats your opinion and you are 100% entitled to it. To me it looks like a garage built poser deluxe item. It takes your useable trunk space, doesn't make fuck for horsepower and is primarily made for the Starbucks parking lot.

My opinion.

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
A pic is mandatory.

i dunno no man...looks like all that is needed is a decal of a brown star fish that lays around the whole

1 - 13 of 13 Posts