Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is this Red R?
how come some have red, i've seen gold and also silver?

what is it, how much, how longs it last for etc?

I wanted to post in classifieds and after finding out i coudlnt, did a search n found out i need to pay to sell.
just want more info before i hand cash over.
thanks

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh also, how do i get a bigger display pic?

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
You can either pay $15 for a one year membership, or $40 for a lifetime membership.

Go to your user cp and click on paid subscriptions, all the info you need is there.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Silver= $15 per yr
Gold= $40 LIFETIME!!!
I say per yr cause you WILL want to keep it, lol! Trust me just do the $40, well worth it IMO:thumbup

·
Life is 2 short 4 traffic
649 Posts
oh the wonderful red R section.... Its like that little room in the back of the movie store that said 18 and over that your dad would never let you go in then when you turned 18 and went in it was like the holy grail of all things wonderful! :lmao

·
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my bab
11,321 Posts
oh the wonderful red R section.... Its like that little room in the back of the movie store that said 18 and over that your dad would never let you go in then when you turned 18 and went in it was like the holy grail of all things wonderful! :lmao
best explanation yet...:cheers

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
You've been on here since 2008 and you're just now wondering what it is ?
Yep - never had to sell anything, the bike is the best, no probs with it at all.
I've seen it around and I remember hearing a while back that 'sponsors' to the sites had bigger display pics etc but yeh lately i realised a lot of people have it and not everybody is a sponsor lol.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome! I can't wait to get it and see all these no fairing dirty naked bikes dripping their hot oil everywhere...:shifty

·
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my bab
11,321 Posts
i never sell anything and I got it...trust us...its worth it.
you can also turn off all the add on the left of your screen too!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
12 Participants
Losymis
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing