Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys newbie here, so dont bust my balls to bad :hammer, but ive searched and searched this forum till my head hurts on the question, what is interchangeable on my 06 gsxr 600? i bought it as a project and what ive tried to search on here brings up just 02-03 models . im just getting frustrated on searching hoping you guys can send me in the right direction:gaah

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
What kind of parts are you looking for? You obviously must have found some type of deal on some parts. Otherwise, it stands to reason that you would just look for parts for your generation...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well there are a number of things id like to change/ or need for it. it has no cluster or ecm, wanting to change back wheel to a larger size ( hoping 1000 would fit) or just spend a shit ton on aftermarket. and if so what swing arms are interchangeable or just need spacers? rear sub frame id like to change up just to be different

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and not really finding anything cheap per say, its just everything im finding is gsxr 1000's lol, so made me think what can i use from a 1000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts