Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My front upper is driving me mad with the rattling and chirping and such. It is only attached to the bike at the following points: where the upper side fairings attach to it, and then near the handlebars at the support bracket that goes from the frame to the fairing, near the mirrors. Should there be anything else holding it onto the bike? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's underneath the headlights?

·
Registered
33 Posts
the shit that is supposed to hold your upper fairng.... just do your own shit if your good, but since you are asking, and not understanding.. buy a bracket off ebay when its up or take your bike to a shop and pay like 250% more than you should (wont take any brain muscles or thinking on your part though)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not understanding? I understand that you have no sense. Guarantee I'll out-wrench your smart-ass any day. Let me ask you, why bother to get on a forum if your going to be a dick? Thanks for nothing.

To any of the nice people in this forum: my confusion with the fairing comes from the following. There is a bracket underneath the headlights, but there are no holes through the fairing. I'm not sure whether the fairing is stock or not. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your a good man, PA GSXR. Incidentally, I'm in Cali, but was born and raised in Philly. Anyway, thanks for posting the diagram; that's exactly what I needed. I figured that's what those bolt-holes were for, but the lack of holes in the fairing had me wondering. Thanks, bro.

·
Registered
33 Posts
just being brutaly honest.. I get to the point gets shit done.. like the post above me and what I said = the picture and if you already saw it ... makes no sense.. dropping this good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts