Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was plannin on gettin the rf-1000 gsxr matching helmet for my black and silver 600..Does anyone else have the suzuki helmet and how do u like them?am i goin too far matching the helmet and bike?Theres not alot of other good quality snell rated helmets that match blk/silver bikes any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
I have 4 AGV's, 3 Shoie's, 2 Arai's and one KBC.

Get what fit's your head.

njracer

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I have an HLC AC 11 Yikes in the yellow version...almost a perfect match with my bike. I also have a yellow JR Speedway leather jacket. What's funny is I bought both the helmet and jacket when I bought my SVS...then a year later I bought my matching yellow gixxer. I think I did that backwards. lol

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
are u fuc%in serious? thats alot of helmets.How long u been ridin?
add to that, 3 one piece racing leathers, 3 leather jackets, 1 vented jacket, many sets of gloves, about 5 pair of racing boots and who knows what else the gear closet gets smaller every year. lol

I've been riding for over 17yrs and racing for 10.

njracer

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
You think he's got lots of helmets? Wait till you see all his toys in his trailer.
Trailers empty but the garage is full and there is even a bike in the basement in need of a motor.

njracer

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
You think he's got lots of helmets? Wait till you see all his toys in his trailer.
Trailers empty but the garage is full and there is even a bike in the basement in need of a motor.

njracer
What are you a wifey now? show off...
Can't show anything without the fuggin image uploader!

njracer

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
I have 4 AGV's, 3 Shoie's, 2 Arai's and one KBC.

Get what fit's your head.

njracer
out of all these helmets which ones would you recomend?
I like the Shioe XSPII, the Arai RX-7RR4 and the Arie RX-7 Corsair te best but just be ready to shell out over $500. THe Corsair sells at my local dealership for over $650.

BTW - You get what ya pay for.

njracer

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I've got 3 shoei's. I love the RF-1000. I haven't found an Arai that fit's my noggin well enough. Go for what's comfortable on your melon. TRY IT ON!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts