Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
well, that sounds good, but i wanna get something together for this saturday. supposed to be nice. i know some peeps, but whadda yall say? if you want, let's meet up, say Emo's? the corner of prospect and war memorial?? sound good??

if you want to go, let me know, i'll start emailing and posting like a fool. please, email me, it's far easier that way. if any of yall need directions on how to get to emo's, just let me know
email is [email protected]

·
Registered
137 Posts
gotcha. all are welcome, all types of bikes.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I'll be ready to ride as soon as the bike is back together! (and my back heals up a little more!)

Rob

·
Registered
137 Posts
back heals up? what did you DO?

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
back heals up? what did you DO?
Went down at around 40-50 and ended up into a 20ft ditch. Landed completely on my lower left side, so it is bruised up pretty good. I am just waiting to get my parts on the bike and I'll be on the road again.

Rob

·
Registered
137 Posts
nice.

damned cold, and you people scared of "rain" just kidding. it was a little chilly, but i was still out riding. saw a ton of cruisers out there, no sporty bikes though. oh well. this week's gonna be crap, but maybe next week, eh? i also have next weekend off, if anyone's interested. maybe a trip down to springfield? i hear they have a huge community.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haaa, with that wind and all we had Saturday, woulda been no fun for me. I just dont enjoy freezing my ass off, Im a warm blooded kind a guy. Keep me posted on next week, looks like today is going to be the only decent day to ride this week. Monday nights are out for me, but other than that I should be able to ride when ever. Although I think Springfield is a weekend affair, I still may be up for it. Guess Im just biased since I go there quite a bit for work and its such a boring ass drive.

·
Registered
137 Posts
yeah, but with like six or seven other bikers, shouldn't be so bad. BUT, i think this weekend is gonna suck. DAMN CRAP, i hate the midwest. rain rain rain rain rain rain. jeez, last year? did we have this? no, cause i didn't have a bike. now, i have a bike, and what? it's unnaturally cold, it's unaturally wet, and DAMNIT, my friend got an r1, and i can't keep up. (ok, so that has nothing to do with the midwest, but still, damnit)

oh stinking well. it's like 340. i'm gonna go out and try clutching up some wheelies. talk to yall later.

·
Registered
137 Posts
this saturday we may get a few chaps, towards the three o clock time. after the rain. if that sounds good, jall are welcome. pm me and i can get you a ph # to contact me at.

if not then, NEXT saturday is supposed to be nice and clear. no rain, few clouds, and a decent temp. anyone interested in that one, i'll be sending out some emails and finding a place.

·
Registered
137 Posts
saturday saturday SATURDAY. meetin' up at bergners at the new mall. can't miss us. three 15 ish. (so yeah. meet up, ride out)

see ya there??

·
Registered
640 Posts
I'm still around, but I don't think I know most of you guys. It's been a couple years since I've road on the streets, but I'm putting the bike back to street trim so I can once enjoy the evening and weekend rides. I called up a few old buddies from Pekin that I used to ride with and we are going to start riding more often. I'll keep an eye on this forum to see when you all will meet up again. I know it'll take at least a month for me to get the bike street legal though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.