Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What goodies did you get for christmas?

For me I got a Marlin 336 and a spikes LPK to finish my spikes AR lower, and ammo.

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Glock 26. I just ordered some Trijicon night sights, frame plug, Vickers extended mag release, a couple extra 17 rd mags & a Galco Miami Classic II shoulder rig. I almost spent more in extras than the old lady did on the gun. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a Walther PPK from WWII. My gramps supposedly picked it off a German but I have to run the serial number to see if it's a tall tale or not
I was always told to buy the gun not the story but if thats true thats a safe queen for sure. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Crossbreed Super tuck Holster for my Glock G30
Comp-tac Holser for my Glock G27
25 round shotgun shell holder belt
2-tacstar 6-shell shotgun holder that bolts to the receiver

that's it gun wise. Wife is getting a late x-mas present which is a glock G19 :)

·
Who Knows...Ask Who
1,714 Posts
Didnt get it for Christmas, But I just bought another Glock 23 .40 cal since the police wanted to take mine lol.

Paul Harvey would wonder where the rest of that story is :rolleyes2

·
The Bike Picture Game
2,185 Posts
Paul Harvey would wonder where the rest of that story is :rolleyes2
I guess I will share then... I had CCW in North Carolina for many years and moved to Michigan. I took the course here to get CCW, but I failed to learn one law that is totally different then most states. 2 days before I was gonna get my CCW here in Mich I got pulled over and my pistol was in the truck. Well In North Carolina you can have a firearm in your vehicle as long as its in plain view. But in Michigan if its in your vehicle anywhere its considered concealed plain view or not. So I got arrested and my gun was seized. I fought it in court and they gave me a misdemenor of some bullshit. But I couldnt get the gun back. So I had to buy another one and cant get my CCW here for 5 years . Kinda sucks ass but it was my own fault. And that is the rest of the story..... Good Day !

·
Registered
357 Posts
I guess I will share then... I had CCW in North Carolina for many years and moved to Michigan. I took the course here to get CCW, but I failed to learn one law that is totally different then most states. 2 days before I was gonna get my CCW here in Mich I got pulled over and my pistol was in the truck. Well In North Carolina you can have a firearm in your vehicle as long as its in plain view. But in Michigan if its in your vehicle anywhere its considered concealed plain view or not. So I got arrested and my gun was seized. I fought it in court and they gave me a misdemenor of some bullshit. But I couldnt get the gun back. So I had to buy another one and cant get my CCW here for 5 years . Kinda sucks ass but it was my own fault. And that is the rest of the story..... Good Day !
You should be able to petition the court for the return of your gun, talk to a lawyer.

·
The Bike Picture Game
2,185 Posts
You should be able to petition the court for the return of your gun, talk to a lawyer.
Yeah I had a lawyer throughout the whole ordeal. I basically had to give up the gun as part of the deal. The courts here are pretty rough on a law obiding citizen. The first charge was a felony so they say Im lucky to get what I got

·
17,011 Posts
The courts here are pretty rough on a law obiding citizen.
You weren't abiding by the law.

Side said:
The first charge was a felony so they say Im lucky to get what I got
Agreed.

FYI.
I understand you had an attorney, but I suggest you check with firearms division of your state police and make sure you didn't disqualify yourself from getting a CCW, by pleading to that lesser charge.

·
Who Knows...Ask Who
1,714 Posts
And that is the rest of the story..... Good Day !
I miss hearing that guy :lol

Its probably destroyed by now.
Yep, probably just by rust and neglect, if you ever saw any of the ones they took after Katrina in N.O.

Yeah I had a lawyer throughout the whole ordeal. I basically had to give up the gun as part of the deal. The courts here are pretty rough on a law obiding citizen. The first charge was a felony so they say Im lucky to get what I got
That sucks. Glad they removed the felony though, or you'd be seeing your last legal gun purchase.

·
The Bike Picture Game
2,185 Posts
You weren't abiding by the law.

Agreed.

FYI.
I understand you had an attorney, but I suggest you check with firearms division of your state police and make sure you didn't disqualify yourself from getting a CCW, by pleading to that lesser charge.
I did disqualify myself like I said before I wont be able to get CCW for like 5 years. And yeah I totally agree I broke the law. What can I say it was a misunderstanding of the law in this state on my part. Shit happens

1 - 20 of 24 Posts