Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why doesnt the 04 600 gix have a gear indicater on it, it would make it so much easier to tell what gear your in with one. do the 05`s have it.

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,243 Posts
I wouldn't look at it. I go off the sound of the bike. And sometimes I still look for 7th.......

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
i always look for 7th...:D

The gear indicator would still be nice. Why do you have one on your car and not your bike? While were at it, Why is it 'D' for drive instead of "F" for forward. We are still "Driving' in reverse aren't we????

·
Registered
9,633 Posts

The gear indicator would still be nice. Why do you have one on your car and not your bike? While were at it, Why is it 'D' for drive instead of "F" for forward. We are still "Driving' in reverse aren't we????
+1

·
Registered
656 Posts
why doesnt the 04 600 gix have a gear indicater on it, it would make it so much easier to tell what gear your in with one. do the 05`s have it.
you know you can buy 'em, right? and just put it on yourself. i think they're only like 80 bux

·
Registered
11,565 Posts

The man has a point, although, I prefer listening to the sound of my engine over digital/led displays indicating gear position.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts