Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
YEAH FOR SURE. But Im talkin bout local commuiting. Third takes you everywhere. Second will too......but it just sound better on the engine to take third.

·
Registered
340 Posts
6th gear
Gas isn't free and I'm getting low on body parts to sell for gas money.

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
I wear all my gear, even when I'm just cruising.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I just realized he is talking about riding gear and not the gear the bike is in.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
LOL....thats what I thought he meant at first but then I saw everyones answers and figured I just took the question the wrong way. I dont get it. Why does it matter if you are cruising or not as to what gear you wear? Anything can happen whether you are going all out or just cruisin along. If I am taking the question the wrong way, sorry but if not, I dont get the purpose of the question (no offense Bryans Gixxer). I am not tryin to bash on ya.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I just realized he is talking about riding gear and not the gear the bike is in.
I just noticed to I was about to say 3rd gear, but clothing wise I always wear my leather jacket,lid,gloves,jeans,and timberland boots

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
right below the power band for what ever speed i'm in. no sense screaming everywhere. so cruising about 6k is about normal. Hard to say, I hardly ever cruise around town. if i'm taking the bike out, its to the track or hill country.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Okay, let me get this shit straight. Is he talking about gear as gearbox first, second, third, gear? or gear as leather, boots clothing gear? I'm frigging confused here.

·
Registered
565 Posts
why not just put it in 6th??? thats what I do... no need for having it almost come up on ya in 2nd just for giving it a little gas
dude is nuts talkin about the front wheel coming up from wakin second to hard! def first man but i dunno wat you did to your 6 but my 04 is not coming up in second unless im realy bouncing it and honestly i cant even do that so UR CRAZY MAN, I LIKE YOU MAN BUT UR CRAZY!

·
Registered
117 Posts
2nd or 3rd gear. And I wear leather jacket, jeans, leg armor, gloves, helmet, and sidi boots no matter where i go

·
Registered
27 Posts
dude is nuts talkin about the front wheel coming up from wakin second to hard! def first man but i dunno wat you did to your 6 but my 04 is not coming up in second unless im realy bouncing it and honestly i cant even do that so UR CRAZY MAN, I LIKE YOU MAN BUT UR CRAZY!
My 04 600 will come up in 2nd WOT and I'm 170 pounds.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts