Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
the front end looks like a hybrid of a zx6r and 600rr. makes it look japanese rather than italian. i actually liked the flat headlights (circa 1999) and the newer stacked lights.

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
I think that pic has been posted in 2 other threads today, and will continue to be the most pitbulled image on gixxer.com for the next 2 months :lol

other than that, I like the new look of the duc's :cool

:cheers

·
Registered
942 Posts
Got that kawi flava, but that looks better than most Ducs.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Chuck said:
Maxpat is right, the front end, especially the headlights look just like a 675
have you ever seen a 675 I dont see a direct ram air on this thing.

The only problem I see is that they stuck with the undertail exhaust and the tail doesnt really flow with the bike, but it is hard to tell from the angles given.

That thing would look sick on track bodywork or with just the mirrors taken off

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've got about 2000miles on my MV Agusta Tamburini. It's a pretty nice bike if I do say so.

I like the Duc too, but the front end reminds me more of a Triumph 600 than it does a 675.

*note*
I do not own a Tamburini.. I just drive one in Test Drive: Unlimited.

·
Registered
308 Posts
definitly looks beeter than the current model IMHO, but not nearly as sharp as the 998/748 bodywork. Although I'm sure it's much more reliable...umm yeah.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Its been said that a Ducati motorcycle is born purely of passion over practicality, any purer and it would be powered by the tears of 1000 virgins...

to that I say.....

My 06 GSX-R 750 is powered by the tears of the virgin's slutty half-sister and I'll take dirty over the virgin any day!:cheers

what can I say, I'm a squid :squid

·
Registered
576 Posts
my uncle races for ducati in the asia circuit. hes the only one with rights to own a dealership in the philippines, and he owns one in italy. u can look him up if u want, toti alberto is his name.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.