Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I going to sell my baby but i dont know what its worth. Its a 98 gixxer 600 with a 97 750 motor. It has ported head, degreed cams, flatslide carbs, yosh duplex carbon pipe. Chrome fairing stay rearsets and rear pegs and brackets. Street comp dampner and alarm. Some minor sratches blue and white and 10K miles. What do you guys think?

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
in the heat of the summer, it'll fetcha mid sixes to the right person whom appreciates what u have done. The problem with all those mods (not sayin they are bad) is that they somewhat devalue your bike.........a bone - ass stock one is a much easier sell and can getcha as much if not more!!

good luck!

keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
or you could sale carbs or trade them to some one with cash to help out the fellow riders like me

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
i would say 5500-6k depending on condition. im asking 6k for mine and its all chroemd out with tons of mods! in damn good shape and less then 8k miles on motor and 15k on the whole bike with most parts replaced in the past 4 months so its like having a better then new 99 gixxer 600. good luck ons elling that puppy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts