1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
732 Posts
perfect intermediate step on the way to the Gold Wing. Just my personal quirk, but I hate polished stuff on sporty bikes.

·
Registered
90 Posts
SWEEEET!!!!!! I would love to have that for my second bike also. I can see the lady and I taking a Sunday ride on that. Nice job.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts

For one, I've never liked chrome or polished stuff on a sport (or sport touring) bike. And a damn sissy bar?
Get a damn cruiser...

My best buddy has a VFR, same model and color, stock except a CF pipe and no mudflap. And I like the looks of that much better... Really nice to ride too, just a bit on the heavy side. If I wanted a more touring oriented bike, the VFR would be high on my list, though.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
This guy wanted a touring bike with some style.
Of course to each their own, so good for him. IMHO though, chrome + sport bike = Biker Boyz look

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Looks good - Stickerz have to go or be re-applied

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Not a damn thing wrong with that bike. It does just what it is sposed to do, It lets you go fast in a much more comfortable upright position. If I where heading 500 miles on a bike. I'd take that over the 954 anyday.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
That's an awesome bike ......... the polished stuff and the red windshield suck though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts