Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what you think. From 5 feet away, you can't even tell the blinkers are in the mirrors. They light up perfect!!! Tried to get a pic of them lit up, but digital cameras suck for stuff like that!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I like it!! How'd you do it?

Jacob

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Laid down a pinstripe on the lens, then painted them black. Took off the pinstripe when dry, and woohoo, cool blinkers that look like leds when lit up!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
That's some McGuyver ass shit right there. Make a video so we can see how it looks.

·
Registered
776 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
That Transparent Black Window Tint 3 Oz. Spray Can sounds like a good idea to temp do on my stock screen till the dark tint Puig comes..

·
Registered
776 Posts
That Transparent Black Window Tint 3 Oz. Spray Can sounds like a good idea to temp do on my stock screen till the dark tint Puig comes..
That's what im talkin about

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
That's what I was going to do at first. I wasn't sure how it would look. Now that I've seen it, it looks really good, you did a great job on it.

I ended up re-routing my turnsignals to the running lights.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you do the Nightshades, it will show thru with the blinker on, so I just painted them black flat black. I'll work on the video! Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Let's try this, don't know if it'll work, but we'll see!!!!!

Blinker vid

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really? It works for me! Anyone else try it?????

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
919 Posts
i dig it... i replaced all my lights with Sylvania Silverstars (both headlights, all 4 turn signals) and with the blue/white, the blue tint the turn signals give off (when they're not lit up) looks tight as shit... of course, they still light up orange.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where did you find the Silverstars in the 581 bulb??? I can only find them in 1156 and 1157! I want them for the rear signals.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks good to me, I seen a guy this weekend with te same thing done (prob got off here) Looks even better in person. Good Job man.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts