Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to check out some lids, some guy was talking about how agc and sumoy are the lids with teh newer technology in them. So i was checking out some agv helemts and i think they look nice, but does anyone have any expierence with the?? i know rossie rocks them!!! oh ya and there italian so they cant be bad!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm on my second AGV and like it a lot. Quality, light weight and nice looking. Plus my spare tinted visor also fits. Kerching.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweetness, cause iam geting the one right under the ti-tech, so its a top end helmet. It should be nice just one make sure iam not missing out by not buying a shoei or arai!!

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
I haven't used thier helmets, yet. I have 3 coming UPS and they should be here by Wednesday. I use helmets in bulk since I never reuse one after even a small getoff (I cut them in 1/2 on my bandsaw to keep anyone from digging them out of the trash and using them).
I use AGV leathers and boots (after all they are a sponsor of mine) and I'm quite happy with them so I decided to try out the helmets even though they were not a condition of sponsorship.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts