Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
----------------
1,761 Posts
Hey Simon, welcome. You made it yourself?

I'll be honest with you I'm not a fan. I don't think the gold accents add to the aesthetics, and along with that exhaust kind of cheapens the look of the bike. But to each their own :cheers

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,561 Posts
Don't want to beat up a new member but I have to agree with Kevin. The gold doesn't blend well with the orange/black primary colors. Would work better with the gold/black in K8 (maybe thinner or with some sort of pattern or something). Please get rid of that GP1. Is that a plate flipper?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey Simon,

Nice one 👍. You modified the OEM cover? Do you have any pics of the process?

I don’t mind the gold, it does tie in with the rear sets & levers I’d say.

Wish I could put that kinda bling on my track bike but that’s kinda against the whole point. Haha 😂

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,843 Posts
It's as bad as that exhaust, which looks terribly tacky. And your stomp grips are crooked and not aligned, either.
And aren't those the eBay rearsets?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
All show,no go :dissapointed

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
I mean, i have to agree, the gold isnt so great, but i do like the see thru clutch cover. Im concerned with how functional it is? How did u make it? I wont nitpick the bike in general, its your taste. I do think the see thru clutch cover is pretty dope

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
maniac1886
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing