Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2013 Suzuki GSX-R 600
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks in advance for the suggestions and help. Recently upgraded and got a 600. It's lowered and stretched. I want to put it back to SWB but I'm not too sure of what all I will need. I know I'll need a brake line and chain. Other than that, I'm not sure if there might be anything more. It's extended on swingarm extensions, so it still has the stock swingarm. Are there any other parts I'll need to connect the rear brake caliper to the swingarm or any parts to set the rear wheel back into it?

· Registered
2013 Suzuki GSX-R 600
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

· Registered
234 Posts
I think just a shorter chain and brake hose. If you have a clip type master on the chain, just carefully remove the clip as not to spring it, cut the chain to length and reinstall. Or, look for a brand marking on the side plates and get a new master, peenable pins is best, you may need same brand to work perfectly. All chain masters/links, pins are not interchangeable even in the same size.

· Registered
2013 Suzuki GSX-R 600
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think just a shorter chain and brake hose. If you have a clip type master on the chain, just carefully remove the clip as not to spring it, cut the chain to length and reinstall. Or, look for a brand marking on the side plates and get a new master, peenable pins is best, you may need same brand to work perfectly. All chain masters/links, pins are not interchangeable even in the same size.
Do you think I’ll need chain tensioners?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts