Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
The R-11 full didn't come with the sound insert, so loud and proud it is. I do know when Jason Karns was tuning my bike on the dyno with the Alpha, back to back runs showed the insert cost six horsepower.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The R-11 full didn't come with the sound insert, so loud and proud it is. I do know when Jason Karns was tuning my bike on the dyno with the Alpha, back to back runs showed the insert cost six horsepower.
Yah, I did see a video on the R11-sq on youtube with insert in and out and it did show a horsepower difference on the dyno. Once I get Yosh Headers and an appointment on the dyno, the insert will come out. I use my 2001 GSX-R1000 as my dedicated track bike to get better and faster, then I will move on to the L7 with all the performance upgrades.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
The Alpha less the insert sounds excellent. I can only hope the R-11 sounds as good. Here's a run on Jason's dyno.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
No particular reason other than the exclusivity and wanting something different without leaving the Yoshimura camp.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I installed an Evotech radiator guard. Good call justcoolin05. I did my first track day at Laguna Seca. Instead of reinstalling the mirrors I put on a Rizoma bar end mirror.

evotech.png laguna.jpg rizoma.jpg

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,080 Posts
i looked at mine... thought about riding it... looked at the tyres... passed on riding it.
lol

·
Registered
311 Posts
changed the fork oil, front brake lines and rear one as well.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati StreetFighter V4s; 2020 Suzuki GSX-R1000R; 2019 BMW R1250GS HP
54 Posts
Put the ECU back in, flashed by SuperBike Unlimited. Installed Driven Racing PAIR blockoffs. Installed MWR WSBK filter... Arrow Competition Evo2 is making its way here.

·
Registered
Gsxr1000r 2017
25 Posts
Some of the stash i got this winter.
New chain adjusters, solo seat, carbon rear mud and chain guard, brembo rcs 19 and bits and pieces from Probolt.
Waiting for a Ohlins rear shock and new springs for the front to match my weight.
Spring can’t come fast enough.. counting the days😆

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thats sweet man !!!! very sweet indeed.

to my preference....i would have gone with the gold chain adjusters or the red one...to stand out from the bike. you have gold front suspension and red lettering..... but still looks very nice.

·
Registered
311 Posts
your brembo RCS...i wonder if that would match my gixxer 750...as far as performance. wanting to get one for my 2016 750cc

·
Registered
311 Posts
you just need my suit to match your bike too.....hahaha

Reactions: what?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Finally wore through the original Bridgestone tires and installed a set of Dunlop Q3+....and just in time to take advantage of Dunlop's rebate promotion. Yeah! Also added angled valve stems....OMG they're so much easier to deal with!

·
Registered
Gsxr1000r 2017
25 Posts
Thats sweet man !!!! very sweet indeed.

to my preference....i would have gone with the gold chain adjusters or the red one...to stand out from the bike. you have gold front suspension and red lettering..... but still looks very nice.
I actually ordered blue ones, they shipped the wrong color. Couldn’t wait though, mounted them same day I got them😆
As far as the brembo goes it’s a rcs 19 corsa corta. You can switch between 18 and 20 to adjust brake feel. Suzuki’s Mc is not the best, pretty sure it would be a great upgrade for your 750.
Suit looks awesome bro!!

61 - 80 of 95 Posts