Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Jealous of Squigs man crush on Moto_Joe
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not exactly for my bike, but it goes hand to head, or should i say head to shoulders, lol
Picture001-5.jpg
GF knew I'm a big Spies fan. Thanks again babe!

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
The Dainese protector jacket I've been :eek:ogleing for some time :D

It'll replace all the protectors in the upper part of my race suit, including the separate back, neck and chest protectors I've been using until now. The protectors are sure to stay in place in a crash now and the suit is easier to get on and off :)

Also got a new, better set of tire warmers too. I've used the same set for the last 5 race seasons and they are getting warm. Gonna keep them for when I bring two bikes, though - and as loaners :biggrin

·
Registered
53 Posts
My 05 750 was my early Christmas present, so nothing under the tree for me this year.

·
Registered
194 Posts
T rex single sided swingarm stand!

And carbon fiber heel guards and sprocket cover

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Arai Vector Web-white helmet and some front and rear stands. Father in law gave me $300 bones to go towards exhaust and pwr commander.

·
Good dude to deal with
870 Posts
My honey gave me a kiss and and my choice of new tires:

Can't decide between the OEM Bridgestone 016 and the Michelin Pilot Power.:scratch

Opinions are welcome.

bridgestone_bt-016_tires_MD.jpg Michelin Pilot power.jpg

·
Registered
194 Posts
I used to run PP 2cts on my r6. awsome tire. I haven't had a chance to try out the pirelli DSC's I got on the duc yet. They look awsome tho.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Suzuki should make a bamf supermoto.
Fuck the drz 400. They need to base one like 100% off the rmz450

·
I'm Kinda Like A Big Deal
1,185 Posts
Got some Spiegler Lines, SBK5 Pads, Tech Spec and a DB windscreen for my track bike. Also, received a Craftsman Tool Chest and a new Coffee maker. My fiancee loves me!! lol

Oh and btw my baby girl is expected to arrive into this world next month on my birthday!!

·
Loves Grammas Gum Jobs
4,653 Posts
Suzuki should make a bamf supermoto.
Fuck the drz 400. They need to base one like 100% off the rmz450
I was going to buy the DRZ when they came out..then do a built but the cost of this project would have been a little high to make it good. Agree 100%,they should have gone with the RMZ but feel that no one here in the US really gets supermotards. These bikes just open up more choices in back country roads a sport bike can not deal with,which to me just adds to the fun of riding.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
I am still waiting on my shipment from MM, my fiance waited to wait to order and something is on backorder:( Oh well the weather won't cooperate to ride right now any way so I will have plenty of time to install whatever she got, once it arrives..
Chris

·
I'm Kinda Like A Big Deal
1,185 Posts
I am still waiting on my shipment from MM, my fiance waited to wait to order and something is on backorder:( Oh well the weather won't cooperate to ride right now any way so I will have plenty of time to install whatever she got, once it arrives..
Chris
Waiting on my order also Chris, but Corey & Erin at MM are good people so as long as I know its on its way I'm happy!!

Jermaine

·
Premium Member
18,076 Posts
Got some Spiegler Lines, SBK5 Pads, Tech Spec and a DB windscreen for my track bike. Also, received a Craftsman Tool Chest and a new Coffee maker. My fiancee loves me!! lol

Oh and btw my baby girl is expected to arrive into this world next month on my birthday!!
fuck man u got urself a keeper right there:cheers congrats on the kid too

·
Registered
183 Posts
i got a PC3 , bmc air filter , FP shorty levers , gp1 pipe , and a motomummy reservory sock and is what i like most :D , got it all on the 24 perfect timing

1 - 20 of 75 Posts