Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Pre-race sex - pick from the following...

• all black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • black and grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

what color graphic

675 views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  #1 tuner 
#1 ·
ok i plan to paint the bike bright silver and i have the seat cowl for the one piece tail look. i want to use the decal set below. what color option should i go with? keep in mind the wheels will be blacn and so will the front fender.

option 1- all black stripes with red where it shows red

or

option 2- black top stripe
dark charcoal 2nd
carbon charcoal 3rd
red where it shows red

See less See more
#7 ·
not like it????????? that looks SWEEEEET!!!!!! Great JOB on the Photoshop guys!!! and ask astroman ill tell you if i didnt like it, but this looks GREAT...only thing i do not like is the red on the tail...maybe silver instead of red??? if you have the polished frame take the airbox covers off maybe, or get the carbon airbox covers, and carbon front fender, and undertail that woul;d be sweet, and you could send me your seat and ill upholster it in CARBON FIBER for ya for $75.00 counting the price of fabric, and shipping it back to you! let me know, or anyone else interested in carbon fiber seats let me know!

#9 ·
it is starting to grow on me. maybe becase the bike looks more white than silver or something. i am torn on carbon fiber. it is almost being over used. i like stuff to flow. i do not like to throw a piece here and a piece there. i like clean and simple. i want your eye to glide across, not jump from this piece to that piece.

#10 ·
not like it????????? that looks SWEEEEET!!!!!! Great JOB on the Photoshop guys!!! and ask astroman ill tell you if i didnt like it, but this looks GREAT...only thing i do not like is the red on the tail...maybe silver instead of red??? if you have the polished frame take the airbox covers off maybe, or get the carbon airbox covers, and carbon front fender, and undertail that woul;d be sweet, and you could send me your seat and ill upholster it in CARBON FIBER for ya for $75.00 counting the price of fabric, and shipping it back to you! let me know, or anyone else interested in carbon fiber seats let me know!
you got any pics of those seats?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.