Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright sence you guys convinced me that it takes a long time to learn to ride the 1000 how about a GSX-R750 i hear those are good bikes if you want a bike you can keep for a long time and always b happy at the same time b a beginner bike. well tell me what you think. I also want to know how long you can ride this bike untill its unbearable.

Thank you for your time,
-Darris

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Originally posted by Darris:
Alright sence you guys convinced me that it takes a long time to learn to ride the 1000 how about a GSX-R750 i hear those are good bikes if you want a bike you can keep for a long time and always b happy at the same time b a beginner bike. well tell me what you think. I also want to know how long you can ride this bike untill its unbearable.

Thank you for your time,
-Darris
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If you are in Irvine, CA I'll meet up with you, and explain in great detail why any GSXR is a really, really stupid first bike

I'll even help you find something that is a little more "newbie friendly", for nothing other than the cost of a coffee

As for how long before its unbearable, I usually retire at about the 8-10 hour mark - ie about 900 miles in a day

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
There's little difference between the 1000 and the 750, both are extremely fast bikes which don't suffer fools gladly. If you're into Suzuki's get the SV650. Get something with wide and/or straight handlebars this will have controlling the bike alot easier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts