Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious and thinking about picking one up...but the msrp price is disgusting... tell me some of you are getting them for less than 10,500

·
Super Moderator
14,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where are these dealers with these cheap prices? Cosworth I'm particularly interested in yours since you had yours shipped and all.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Mine gets dropped off tomorrow night most likely. They are delivering it direct from the warehouse to my garage. The Suzuki warehouse is about 2 kms from my place and the dealer is the same distance as well. The dealer involved bypassed all the BS and just made his 5-600 and sent me on my way.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Got the very first one at my dealer for $9699+tax.A little over 10k OTD.People will pay more,people will pay less.I'm happy thats all that matters.It's only money......

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've seen DOZENS of posts & threads asking "WHAT DID YOU PAY?"............and I can't remember seeing one single scan of a purchase slip, invoice or anything else that would back up some of the unbelievable prices I've seen people post.

Well.........here's my "BUYERS ORDER"........This is a real OTD price. It indicates the purchase price for the bike alone after dealer transportation & setup as $9725.14. Then it lists the state sales tax, county sur-tax, title & registration. It then shows the total due is $10,450 and that I paid cash $10,450 "Out The Door"

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have no reason to lie...........I don't have a scanner but here are some pics........

Vehicle price...........$9100.00

Out the door.........$7000.00 plus $2777 = $9777.00 OUT THE DOOR

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
jgino157 said:

I have no reason to lie...........I don't have a scanner but here are some pics........

Vehicle price...........$9100.00

Out the door.........$7000.00 plus $2777 = $9777.00 OUT THE DOOR
Ok now who was this dealer?????

·
Registered
151 Posts
I paid $9200 for the gix, plus $575 at SOS for tax, title, plate and all. I'll just say this, If you don't believe me, I couldn't care less.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts