Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
Thanks a lot. I posted in three different sections and I got zero relevant replies. I'm sorry I joined this forum.
:twitch

You're welcome.

Now take your butthurt and leave. Thank you.

·
Banned
536 Posts
Guys I'm tired of do it yourselfers that can't freaking do it yourself.

1. Don't jack someone's thread.

2. Make your own fucking thread.

3. If it has anything to do with a 07-08 GSXR 1000, you post in the 07-08 GSXR 1000 section.

4. I didn't see any posts in that section.

On to your topic...

5. If your shit was working prior to install then it's not your bike.

6. Re-check to make sure you plugged the shit up right. There are 8 injector plugs, the bottom ones is where you plug your shit up at. And make sure your splicing into the right wire. Also make sure your ground wire goes to ground on battery.

7. If everything is plugged up right, make sure the map is correct for your bike.

8. If you've done all this shit and it's still fucked. Then you have a factory fucked power commander.

Step 0 or step 9. CALL DYNOJET POWER COMMANDER AND TELL THEM YOUR SHIT ISNT WORKING CORRECTLY.

If the shit gives instructions then your supposed to use them. If the instructions are fucked you call the people that make the product. Then if they are fucking retards or there are no instructions, then you ask us. Follow these steps everytime you are unable to do it yourself.

There are ppl that can do it yourself and there are ppl that just needs to have a shop do shit.

·
Banned
33 Posts
I have had three different GSXR 1000s and each of them had blown fork seals early on. My buddy did wheelies on his cbr all day everyday and his never leaked a bit.

·
Registered
254 Posts
STOP DOING BAD WHEELIES!!!!! fork seals last no problem... dont bring your bike to 11o'clock then drop it....

·
Registered
1 Posts
well, I gotta say that to be honest, every single time i see a guy on a harley, I think "what a fag". That dude could be straight as an arrow but my knee jerk reaction is "fag"

shrugs

But i started thinking about it, and a guy who was actually GAY but rode a GSXR1000 would be.... cooler in my book than the straight guy on the harley. I'm not gay, I dont want to be gay, but i can at least have some respect for someone who has good choice in bikes! :)
Why are you gay?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I was shying away from getting another Suzuki since all of my previous ones have had electrical gremlins that drove me crazy. I found a good deal on an 07 1000 and I may not be able to turn it down. What are the major issues that these bikes have? Are the charging systems different and better than the 600s of the same year?
I been riding gixxers for the last 8 years a 600k1, 750y, 750k4, 1000k5, now a 1000k1 the only problem I've ever had is the clutch switch on the 600k1 and the 750k4 which cost me £12 to replace that's it. All my bikes were mint and very well looked after. Dont know the history of your 600 but the problems you have experienced are not normal on well kept examples of these bikes. As for the 1000k7 very good bike as long as it's been looked after personally I would go for a k5 k6 model as it's an amazing bike the best model i have ridden and I've ridden all the 1000s except the new shape L7 onwards. 👍

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have to disagree, my bike hasn't been that hard on tires. Although I freely admit that I haven't done any track days. Other than that I agree completely.
My k5 was shit on tyres but I rode it like a twat on the road I've never done a track day. My k1 I have now is quite good on the tyres but I am a bit more grown up now lol and calmed down alot now ride sensible so the tyre wear issue is based on how you ride I still motor on quite quick but used to be stupid managed to completely fuck a pair of Bridgestone 016 in about 900 miles on the k5 but still using 016 on my k1 getting about 2000 miles rear 3000 front

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was shying away from getting another Suzuki since all of my previous ones have had electrical gremlins that drove me crazy. I found a good deal on an 07 1000 and I may not be able to turn it down. What are the major issues that these bikes have? Are the charging systems different and better than the 600s of the same year?
I definitely think you should get it. My k7 1000 is very reliable and will knock your socks off if you twist the throttle to fast. And if I remember right, it was yamahas, that always had electrical issues......

21 - 30 of 30 Posts