Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the motorsport store today to pick up my K & N air filter for my K5 600. They were nice enough to install it for me free of charge since I was buying some more gear. Well, I get on my bike and there is another bike right next to me... when I say right next to me I'm talkiing with in a foot. So I start to back up and this guy is getting into his car in the next spot over. I'm about halfway into the street and I turn my bars to straighten up. I see the guys reverse lights come on so I wave for him to go and then he waved me on. So I eased the clutch, gave it some gas and then this asshole starts to back up in front of me
. I squeeze the brakes(bars still turned) and my bike starts to fall to the ground. I could see my bike hitting the ground in slow motion thinking holy shit I'm going to kick this guys ass
. It got about an inch from the frame sliders when out of nowhere I yanked it back up. I don't think I've ever reacted so quickly. Any one else have any close calls like that? Oh yeah, I just became a supporter so I'm waiting on my red R. How do you access the repair manuals?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
wow... that is a close call that is about to be a drop bike.

Glad you saved it and did you kick that guys ass? I would !!!! Dumb ass cagers sometimes think they own the parking space.

Anyways, as for the manual, not sure since i haven't pay by dues for a long time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.