Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been checking out this site for a long time now and figured I needed to post something. I only signed up a couple of months ago but I have been watching all the posts since the competition for the best girlfriend
. Thats what had drawn me to this site to begin with, Somebody asked if they had seen the pic of the girl on the Gixxer, It turned out to be FirFighters(sp?)hottie. I used to watch the R1 site all day at work
, but when I came over here it was like a whole new world
. I have literally been watching posts here all day and taking all of the info in. But for me, This forum has been the most productive in answering my questions. I got my license last summer and I have been putting bids on various 600's for this summer.
Thanks and here's my salute

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
well then pretty soon, you will have your very own gixxer, coz we're cool
welcome

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Welcome aboard, hope you get your bike soon.

·
Banned
4,228 Posts
I do not own a bike and this is just opinion but I'm sure others will agree, if you don't have any experience with bikes, I wouldn't go with a 600 cc sportbike to start off on. You WILL drop your first bike and replacing plastic is expensive, also the acceleration of the bike may lead you to fucking up.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alientank,
I thought that might come up, and I have read every thread about that topic, I have some bike experience already and I will always respect the 600cc's that is between my legs.

Thanks for the concern though bro...

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Originally posted by Alientank:
I do not own a bike and this is just opinion but I'm sure others will agree, if you don't have any experience with bikes, I wouldn't go with a 600 cc sportbike to start off on. You WILL drop your first bike and replacing plastic is expensive, also the acceleration of the bike may lead you to fucking up.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey tank u should shut up and stop being a damn post whore.
j/k bro Hey Phish welcome to the board and listen to alientank he is a wise man

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Sweet, another Toronto rider.

Gixxer or not, PM me if you're up for a ride some time once it's warmed up. I'm in the Yonge/Eglington area.

Be safe out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts