Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went up to see a few races and to see the progress of the new track.

I heard all sorts of things dealing with the new track.. Its not done. May 5th may be the first time bikes are on it for a test & tune day.

The races were oK. One dud got to take the copter ride today. There were a few red flags and races were running real late. One of my boys did go down but he was ok.

AND Yes for all that know him Donny Kelly is back. He ran a few races today and won two I think. Over all the day was ok.. I saw lots of AMs that did not know the lines and tons of slow as EXs.. There was this one guy on a red and white F4i.. we all were like dud just get off the track casue us suck.. he needed a tee on or something..

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes I did check his time. That ex's best lap was a 1:35.. That sucks big time.. he should have stayed home... Or given his bike to someone else.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Dam man give the new guy a break. My friend said he was watching a race and there were two very fast guys going neck and neck and one guy lost his front end.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
If he's an expert he's not a new guy. 1.35 sucks donkey balls.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
was it fever

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
was it fever
Nope.....he was at the front gate selling oranges trying to pay the gate fee to get in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.