Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a b!tch to install (SET crap), but I got it. No FI light problems either. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!! I have not had it dynoed yet. I better have more than the 148 I saw someone else post.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Looks tight. Now go wear off those chicken strips

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
put a set on a customers sv1000s and just had a guy come in with a K4 750 with one on, bad ass sounding pipe, i'd really consider one myself if a) it was a little shorter, but that can be changed... but i'm not feeling the mid pipe portion, atleast where it connects to the muffler itself, looks just like a stock K3 mid pipe with a bolt on can, most slip ons make it look like you have a full system, but i'm the anal type to let little things like that stop me from buying something, otherwise i'd be all over it because that pipe looks and sounds sick

·
Registered
27 Posts
good choice, here is a pic of my bike also. i know what you mean about the install
the good thing was i got it brand new for 390.00 shipped from ebay.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good choice, here is a pic of my bike also. i know what you mean about the install
Nice bike!
I paid $468 for mine..Damn! The install was a bitch, but I took my time and made it happen. Could you tell a difference in performance??

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I went with 2 bros to. I like the pipe, but mine has a slight thumping noise at idle. Like two waves hitting each other out of phase every now and then. Its not constant, and it kinda drives me nuts. I've heard that this is called a "node" and that it has to do wtith the diameter/length of the pipe. Its not real bad. Off idle it screams! A map might help too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You guys with the pipe........give me your thoughts on sound, performance, ect. over stock. Was it a good investment ? I am seriously considering the M2.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice bike!
I paid $468 for mine..Damn! The install was a bitch, but I took my time and made it happen. Could you tell a difference in performance??
clova, im not sure about feeling the hp gain cause i put it on when it had 1 mile on it. i could not drive the bike for 1 month after i got it due to my broken shoulder and wrist. i finally got to ride it last weekend after all this time.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts