Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While we're at it can we help me decide on a can? I am interested in seeing all Black k4 or k5's with any ehxaust stainless,carbon,titanium

I have the k5 black and am not sure what I want, I am strogly pointing toward the TRS high exit full sys w/ti can but would like to see what it looks like with the bike. What has me in the hole on that one is I believe you have to lose the rear pegs and that I am not sure I want to do.

So any help with pics please

Thanks
James

·
Registered
2,233 Posts

Here's pics of Devil. I've had Yosh TRS on my 04 750 last year and I gotta tell you that Devil sounds better and louder than Yosh. At low rpm they're just about the same, but past 6k it's a totally different game.

·
Registered
815 Posts

Here's pics of Devil. I've had Yosh TRS on my 04 750 last year and I gotta tell you that Devil sounds better and louder than Yosh. At low rpm they're just about the same, but past 6k it's a totally different game.
Knocker...did you ever fix that rear blinker? If so, post some pics.

Still diggin the high mount!

Yo James - make sure you order your pipe from Oneida!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Knocker...did you ever fix that rear blinker? If so, post some pics.

Still diggin the high mount!

Yo James - make sure you order your pipe from Oneida!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

that was hilarious

I checked online about my screen from them and now it shows avail date of 5/17
this sucks but what can ya do

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have the k5 black and am not sure what I want, I am strogly pointing toward the TRS high exit full sys w/ti can but would like to see what it looks like with the bike. What has me in the hole on that one is I believe you have to lose the rear pegs and that I am not sure I want to do.
i know the micron, and the M4 you do not lose the reat footpeg, but they do have a spacer

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know the micron, and the M4 you do not lose the reat footpeg, but they do have a spacer
yeah my top 4 choices right now would be Yosh TRS high exit, M4 High exit, then I saw a red/black 05 with a Micron High mount with the pipe that faded brom red to SS
that looked awesome, and lastly the Devil is starting to grow on me but the 1st 2 choices will most likely be what I choose from.

04gsxr
Pic looks great and I think see it really sold me on the Titanium pipe if you look at it and compared to the silver on the black/silver 05 I think would make it match and look great

Thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
the only thing with the micron red/black fade is that the color will fade out.. my friend has one on his limited R6 (red/black fade) and the red looks almost pinkish..but it sounds good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.