Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i had a accident over the weekend..happen on saturday...some bitch was makin a left turn onto a three lane street, instead of getting into the first lane she merged into the far right lane were i was in and POW!! i grabed the brakes did a stoppie and fell over.....damn bitch!!!!....man i had the stoppie in control until the car got closer to me...but F*@!!!!!!!....my front end is all scratched up, tail end busted sub frame bent and part of it is gone.....im all sore and bruised up......

everyone please be careful riding..you'll never know what will happen....

burn rubber not your soul!!.....(HAHA)

ride safe

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
cagers scare the hell out of me. my worst fear is sitting at a traffic light and getting tagged from the rear. it's hard to see behind you with those dinky mirrors and the drivers on this island are known to forget where the brake pedal is.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Re: Well, i finally went down and it wasnt my faulltDAMN DRI

I'm glad you are ok and sorry about the bike. It was scary for me when I went down. A guy in an SUV jumped into my lane with no warning and I hit him. I was clam and kept my head. It could have been worse, I only dislocated my right middle finger but the bike was a loss for me. Thats how I got my new Gix. I respect the ride a whole lot more than I did.

Be safe guys/gals.

·
Registered
684 Posts

Its just good that your ok, and not crippled or some other nightmare. If it totals, get a new bike, thats what insurance is for. So did the cops come? Who is at fault? It should have definitely been her fault, if she crossed that many lanes. She is supposed to keep her lane until after she makes the turn. Sounds like she just cut right over.

·
Registered
814 Posts

glad you're OK bro! Hope the gal did stop but she probably just drove on oblivious to anyone else on the road ....

·
Registered
850 Posts

Today when i was riding a big truck didnt pull out infront of me but the car beside me and they locked their brakes up and started sliding. Scared the hell out of me, i thought the car was going to plow into the side of me but luckly didnt.

·
Registered
505 Posts

Guy pulled out in front of me on a 2 lane road, I saw his face the entire time 'cuz ya know how you spot people up ahead. Well he pulled out in front of me (like they do here in Bahrain) and I hate this, but they fuckin' whip out like they're about to haul ass and then sit there and do like 20MPH. I couldn't swerve to the right 'cuz there were palm trees and I couldn't swerve to the left 'cuz there was a car commin' (the reason why he didn't look my way and see me is 'cuz he saw this car and wanted to whip out before having to wait for him) so I braked hard and did a nice little stoppie on complete accident 'cuz I was braking so hard, but still hit him at about 30 MPH and the bike hit the rear of his car then spun off to the left and into a cement wall. My head and helmet smacked right into his rear windshield shattering it but not enough for me to go through it, then I flipped over the top of the car, rolled off the right side of the windshield onto my ass on the cement, then rolled a bit into the dirt on the right hand side of the road, thanking God I didn't smack a tree, and I came out without a scratch! Thank God for my gear!!! Although I had to get a new helmet 'cuz of the impact, and could barely put my shirt on for a week 'cuz I was so soar from being tossed around like that....

·
Registered
7,447 Posts

Just today had the guy next to me on the right make a left turn from the middle lane. It was one of those "I know I'm in the wrong lane, but I need to turn left so I'll just pause and wait for this car to go (the car ahead of me), then I'll go". Well, he DID try to go, not knowing I was behind that car. Being right next to him, I saw every move he was gonna make. So I continued to ride next to him, continued to follow his every move, the whole time watching him through his window (I was RIGHT next to him). I turned left, following his line (except, well, I was RIGHT BESIDE him) then just glared at him as I moved past him.

·
Registered
337 Posts

this shit happens all the time, the more you ride the more you will expierience these assholes. among countless other incedents, this weekend, i was hasulin ass through the canyons, 2 lane, and a guy was stoped in the road on a blind corner looking at a map!!!!
Luckily i was going in the other dierection so he was in the oposite lane!!! but the next bike or car for that matter, rounding the corner was going to plow right into the guy!!! what an idiot!!!
needless to say i stoped and told him he was goin gto kill someone, then he realized what a fool move he made and pulled over.

Ride like they are trying to kill you!!! Watch them like a hawk!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

it just pisses me off that thes cops and witiness said that it was my fault and i was trying to do a stunt...i was like wtf? sure i was doing a stunt in busy traffic!! man its BS!!! it was her fault pulling into my lane and didnt see me and what the hell am i sappose to do hit the car hell no.

·
Registered
187 Posts

Glad your OK mate - everyone assumes bikes are at fault especially the Law. Get mended soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts