Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're new to the site let me be the first to give you a hand shake and welcome you to "Jurassic Park" for gixxers.

You're welcome to post any thread you want an answer to, but let me offer this...

Chances are if you've got a question, it's been asked and answered. To find out there's a "Search" feature you may use at the top of every page, or you could be lazy and Click Here.

There are so many posts, some dating back to December of 2000, you could read them all and be like JEFF the gixxer riding database. But that would be almost 1900 threads and we would like to hear about a gixxer being ridden...

I've started pruning the posts from more than a year ago. I'm going to delete most of them but the good ones regarding modifications, rides or well if there just worth leaving, I'll just leave them alone. I'm starting on the ones from page 76 for reference. I'll put something in the primary post so you'll know I've been there...like... "
saved" and the "edited by ..."

It's also neat to see some of the first posts by members. It was only 2 years ago but I feel so old reading them. Ahhh the memories...

Anyway, have a seat, post an image of your ride, your "significant other" (there are ladies here with some pretty zippy gixxers) your cat, dog, self...

and welcome again

[ 12-10-2002, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Simon Orttan ]

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by Simon Orttan:

Anyway, have a seat, post an image of your ride, your "significant other" (there are ladies here with some pretty zippy gixxers) your cat, dog, self...

and welcome again
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> ride:
source of images lost, edited for clarity
I've had some awesome adventures this past summer on the old gix-o-saur
I usually just post the mad-scientist tales here though...

...so anyway... how's your recovery going, Simon? You gonna be ready to ride again before the LTD is?

[ 10-29-2002, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Simon Orttan ]

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks for the nice welcome. Good ideas Simon!

Although I have been around in this forum for some time I never ever had the opportunity to post much.
As soon as I can get hold of a digi-cam you'll be drowning in pics.

The Jurassic
Lemmy69

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Now I feel all old and wrinkly

Andy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by Simon Orttan:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Andy James:
Now I feel all old and wrinkly

Andy
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Get your hands off that...this is a "family forum"
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Addams Family?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts