Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Gixxer's!

I'm Rick Marlin, original inventor of the Fog City line of anti-fog and light reactive visor inserts. I'm proud to introduce my brand new product line - InVision! If you are looking for a better, safer riding experience - than please check out our website at www.invisionvisorinserts.com. I'm here to answer any questions you may have and help increase your joy and safety!

Rick

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Hello Gixxer's!

I'm Rick Marlin, original inventor of the Fog City line of anti-fog and light reactive visor inserts. I'm proud to introduce my brand new product line - InVision! If you are looking for a better, safer riding experience - than please check out our website at www.invisionvisorinserts.com. I'm here to answer any questions you may have and help increase your joy and safety!

Rick
Im on my phone so.reading your website was kinda difficult. Could you please give us a rundown of what exactly your product is and the benefits of using it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Confuses vag for cock... That would be "cock" as i
2,290 Posts
Im on my phone so.reading your website was kinda difficult. Could you please give us a rundown of what exactly your product is and the benefits of using it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

Maybe he should sell iPhones lol.

Loaded perfectly fine on my iPhone…

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts