Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure if its covered but for us poor college fok what about a homemade exhaust tweaking thread or tips like if you dont want to buy a slip on and cant afford one how could you make the stock ex. louder?

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
rlhotka said:
Not sure if its covered but for us poor college fok what about a homemade exhaust tweaking thread or tips like if you dont want to buy a slip on and cant afford one how could you make the stock ex. louder?
this thread is just a compliations of other peoples thread.. there are threads on modifiying the stock exhaust but everyone who did it says it not worth the time

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
racedgsxr600 said:
Where the hell have you been Bro??:confused
I have so much going on at work it's crazy. I've been working 12+ hours a day since August. I haven't even had any time do ride my bike. :( She just barely broke 1700 miles, IIRC.
BTW, When I clicked the thread, we had 9000 views exactly. :cheers

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
No problem guys, Now when you see a guy post with a turtl sig tell you to search its because we spent alot of time on this thread to make it easier for people and to keep reposts down.

Also if there is anything else you guys want to add or think we should add shoot one of us a PM

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: lowering a GSXR600

Hi
Can anyone tell me if lowering my bike will affect its handling - I live in Melbourne - and the suspensions blokes here would rather not lower the bike - says it bad for the bike.
I am only 155cm tall and at the mo can only get the balls of my feet on the ground - would love to get the whole foot down. Am struggling to move it backward!!

Netrider.com forum has suggested i just ride in hiking boots.
Any suggestions??

:confused

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
Re: lowering a GSXR600

Hi
Can anyone tell me if lowering my bike will affect its handling - I live in Melbourne - and the suspensions blokes here would rather not lower the bike - says it bad for the bike.
I am only 155cm tall and at the mo can only get the balls of my feet on the ground - would love to get the whole foot down. Am struggling to move it backward!!

Netrider.com forum has suggested i just ride in hiking boots.
Any suggestions??

:confused
yes it will decrease the handling

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
About this Discussion
90 Replies
52 Participants
killswitch21
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing