Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a guy on ebay selling weighted ends for 20 bucks but I am also looking at the motivation weighted bar ends. Is it possible to use both of them together? Its not a matter of cost I just need to stop the vibrations so my hands dont feel numb after 20 minutes of riding. Any suggestions other than those 2 products would be considered as well. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I've got the motovation bar ends along with the pro grip 724 gel grips. The grips were recommended to me off this forum and they compliment the motovation bar ends perfectly.

Motovation makes top quality products, although they are a bit more expensive. I've got there frame, fork, and swingarms sliders and would recommend them all.

And this topic has been covered a half dozen times on this forum, try doing a search in the future and welcome aboard. :cheers

·
Registered
481 Posts
Just installed the ebay ones today and rode ~100 miles. Big difference...good value. All it is is an added spacer and longer barend screw. If you can figure out the motivation internals, you would probably get your answer. GL.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
My bad, I didn't realize you wanted to use them both together. Maybe try asking motivation? Any weighted bar ends are better than none, and i'm sure you'll find they make a big difference on your hands.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm planning to do the same. I have the motovation and works so good, my hands don't hurt anymore.

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
YES

I have the Motovation and the ebay, $20 weights on my 1k. You can use them both together but you will have to purchase longer bolts to accomodate both the bar ends and the weights.

Take the S.S. bolt that came with the Motovation bar ends to your local hardware store/bolt warehouse and ask them for two bolts that are identical except 1/4" - 3/8" longer.

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
Where are you Brian?

I am from Hattiesburg and still go down there alot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.