Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
13,255 Posts
Lots of complex carbs mate ... Rice , pasta and the like !!!

I'm a big believer in suppliements but that is the way the 'Big boys' in our gym put weight/mass on ...

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I think Oldfart has had enough health problems without steroids :twitch
^^^ this .... the healthier/more natural the better !!!!
That's a giant fucking understatement right there!! :lmao They'll turn me into a bubble boy if I have any more health issues. :banghead

·
Administrator
13,255 Posts
like i said mate .... complex carb's , fuel for the body to heal while you are bulking also :)

·
Bowling for other Riders into T1, because I am too
487 Posts
Anabolics are not the evil they are made out to be by the media so long as they are used properly. You ever wonder why big pharm makes them? legit medical uses.

Depending on what is causing your weight loss anabolics can be prescribed by a doctor.

·
Administrator
13,255 Posts
True , but if the body is trying to heal up after surgery its not a very good idea ... the only time they will be given to you by a doctor is if your 'run down' and are struggling to pick oneself up again and or heal.
In cases were a person is suffering long term illness's .... very much a no no !!!!

·
Bowling for other Riders into T1, because I am too
487 Posts
True , but if the body is trying to heal up after surgery its not a very good idea ... the only time they will be given to you by a doctor is if your 'run down' and are struggling to pick oneself up again and or heal.
In cases were a person is suffering long term illness's .... very much a no no !!!!
Not true, it's used in healing/treatment, and for long term illnesses, it's not a pick me up. If your thinking TRT, feeling "run down" is just a side effect of low T.

It has been used to greatly extend the lives of patients with waisting diseases etc. and that includes patients that are recovering and having a hard time gaining weight from things like cancer.

oldfart, it may not be right for you but like I said it's not the evil it is made out to be, your doctor would know if it's right for you.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
hes just losing weight from all the body parts and organs they keep pullin out of him lol

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,509 Posts
Not true, it's used in healing/treatment, and for long term illnesses, it's not a pick me up. If your thinking TRT, feeling "run down" is just a side effect of low T.

It has been used to greatly extend the lives of patients with waisting diseases etc. and that includes patients that are recovering and having a hard time gaining weight from things like cancer.

oldfart, it may not be right for you but like I said it's not the evil it is made out to be, your doctor would know if it's right for you.
using steroids would be cheating! :frantic

:lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,237 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
What are some good weight gain supplements? I haven't paid attention in over 30 years. Joe Weider protein powder used to be good, but that was a long fucking time ago. I am down 30 pounds from where I wanted to stay at, & the weight seems to slowly keep coming off no matter what I'm eating. :hammer
SVS sperm. /thread

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
:shifty

:dunno
I'll pass on the Viking sauce.:scared As far as I know I can't get aids from wacking off, can I??? :frantic

Those old drug ads are funny, they put cocaine in EVERYTHING for a while.

·
Nazi Lustful Faggot - hot for Hermann Göring & Cai
3,250 Posts
Beer + Pizza, well, a lot of beer and pizza. Works like a charm.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
18 Participants
pigrond
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing