Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still can't figure out how the hell dafan is faster mad the cut off for FX? Hes not that fast. I few of the top ams last year new to exs this year tore him a new one all last year.

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
What the fuck did you just say?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No ; not calling you webcrush ,, casue every time I see at the track last year that dam bike had issues, crash here, crash there LOL

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
yea, Dafan used to be a crasher with bike issues. He's gotten better, but I still beat him normally.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
adam is that the long hair i met in your trailer??? he seemed like a wild man.

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
yea, Dafan used to be a crasher with bike issues. He's gotten better, but I still beat him normally.
you mean you don't come in dead last (not counting the people that crash) in every race?

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
yep, thats Dafan. Only nutjob I know that uses hockey tape on his clipon rather than an actual rubber grip.

·
The Shocker
5,211 Posts
yep, thats Dafan. Only nutjob I know that uses hockey tape on his clipon rather than an actual rubber grip.
that's awesome! I've never heard of that before.. My dad told me back when he was racing, a guy replaced a broken clip-on with a broom handle!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Huh

You noa typa da english so good.
sorry, I was in a rush.... I normaly have my qa person qa my work before I hit send. I gota have something for the hot lil blond to do at work.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Huh

You noa typa da english so good.
sorry, I was in a rush.... I normaly have my qa person qa my work before I hit send. I gota have something for the hot lil blond to do at work.
No, no, just paste it into Word and use the grammar/spell check

1 - 13 of 13 Posts