Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just venting a little steam, that's all. I hate the sh*t weather that we're getting here at the moment. Nothing but gale force winds driving rain into you like nails, it's headwreckin' ! ! !
I'm finding it hard enough to walk down the local for a pint, never mind getting the chance to go for a bloody drive. AAAHHHHHHHHHH.....................................

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'll second that, the weather is fucking shite just now and the snow hasn't even started yet! Hope to fuck we don't get any snow this year!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT THERE AND BLAST THE COBWEBS AWAY!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
the weather,s always crap here ! less than two years to go and my mortgage is paid off, selling up and moving to the south of france , a biker,s paradise ,i AM COUNTING THE DAY,S HOUR,S MINUTES SECOND,S

·
Registered
445 Posts
mr moto said:
the weather,s always crap here ! less than two years to go and my mortgage is paid off, selling up and moving to the south of france , a biker,s paradise ,i AM COUNTING THE DAY,S HOUR,S MINUTES SECOND,S
mind an buy ane with plenty of spare rooms then

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Soth of France eh. Fair play, as nut said 'lots of spare rooms' you may get some visitors ............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts