Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ....so i placed my pics in the "member rides" section like Mr. gixxer asked me too......boys ( and gals) there are hardly ANY old school gix pix in there.....we gotta represent more!!! All the new gix owners gotta realize where there bikes originated from!!!!! We own the grandfathers of cutting edge gixxers..........we gotta post em up!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
17,284 Posts
soon as I get home brotha..

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Does any body really want to see my pile of parts

-Karl

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by KJ1:
Does any body really want to see my pile of parts

-Karl
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Just make sure and use a blue blanket for a background when you photograph all the parts, and then you can assemble them in photoshop Karl.

summerr is almost upon us! get that beast back together!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Here are some pics I took of my bike tonight. 91 1100. She really is in pretty good shape for an 11 year old GSXR. She flew through Smog and has burned no oil in the 500 miles I have put on her. I was real lucky to find a bike with plastics this nice.

Enjoy..

Clark

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by gixxerpower:
thats a real nice bike m8, makes the R1 look tiny!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That R1 is tiny!! Its almost to small for me. I need a mans bike like my M.

CT

·
Registered
418 Posts
I am working on getting a scanner hooked up to my computer..no digital camera as of yet
..I would really like to post some pics of my baby

·
Registered
123 Posts
Old skool, can't seem to be able to see the pictures, all I see is red crosses, do I need to upload anything??

White powder coat wheels
Black TTS screen
Engine
Dunlop Sportsmax tyres
Seat
Clean & o rust!

Julia

1 - 16 of 16 Posts